Hybrid Battery Extended Warranty
- All new hybrid battery warranty is covered against defects in materials for a period of 3 years or 200,000km mileage (whichever comes first) from the date and mileage stated in the purchase invoice (“Extended warranty”).
- During the period of the extended warranty, the registered vehicle (“Vehicle”) shall only be serviced and/or repaired by an Optima Werkz Pte Ltd (OW) workshop, otherwise this extended warranty shall be voided automatically without notice and reimbursement.
- If at any time during the extended warranty period, the Vehicle is not serviced in accordance with the recommended service interval (every 6 months or 10,000km, whichever comes first), the warranty coverage will be reduced to 1 year or 100,000km mileage (whichever comes first) from the date and mileage stated in the purchase invoice (“normal warranty”).
- Both the extended & normal warranty (“warranties”) are not transferrable or assignable without the prior written consent of OW. In addition, any unauthorised services, repairs, troubleshooting or modification to the Vehicle will void either warranty.
- Both warranties shall only cover the Vehicle used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes and carriage of goods for the owner’s own business including hire and reward. Either warranty shall become void and immediately terminated without reimbursement if the Vehicle is used for any kind of competitive driving, racing, pace-making, reliability trials or speed-testing.
- Either warranty has no surrender value, and it cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
- If the owner lodges a claim knowing the claim to be false and/or fraudulent, either warranty shall be deemed to be invalid and OW reserves the right to recover from you any amounts/costs that have already been paid.
- Should the serialised warranty seal be broken, either warranty shall be voided immediately without notice.
Both warranties do not cover:
- Any loss of use suffered by the Owner whatsoever whilst the Vehicle is being repaired by OW
- All fees related to regular maintenance, servicing, and repairs
- All fees related to services and repairs rendered by a Non-Authorised Workshop
- Any claims or damages to the vehicle apart from the Hybrid Battery
- Any damages for bodily injury or death caused or suffered by the Owner
- Any third-party claims and/or consequential loss of any nature suffered by the Owner
- Any damages to the Vehicle caused by fire, theft, lightning, collision, impact of foreign particle, Accident, or any Act of God
- Any damages or malfunction caused by water ingress or water seepages from any seals of the Vehicle including but not limited to rain, flood, or condensation
- Any damages caused by overheating, corrosion, failure, or neglect to service, continuous driving or idling or abusive use of the Vehicle
- Any damages due to the Owner’s neglect and/or failure to replace any parts/ components after having been advised by OW during routine servicing and/or repairs
- Any damages due to use of the Vehicle other than for its normal intended use or purpose as recommended by its original manufacturer or not covered by Owner’s own motor insurance policy T&C
- Any damages or malfunctions caused by modification, alteration, tampering, fitting of parts/components/accessories to the Vehicle, be it electrical or otherwise.
24-hr Roadside Assistance coverage
A complimentary 3 months 24/7 hr free roadside assistance (within Singapore only), from the date of purchase, inclusive of towing to OW workshops, shall be extended to all customers should there be any Vehicle breakdown related to the fault of the hybrid battery installed by us. However, all other towing and breakdown recovery charges, in accordance with OW’s recovery price guide, will apply to Owners for Vehicle breakdown(s) not related to the fault of the hybrid battery.
However, should you have any questions, please drop us an email at email@example.com and mention your name, registered phone number, and vehicle no. plate.
Visit us at:
Kung Chong HQ: 6, Kung Chong Road, Singapore 159143.
Serangoon North Branch: 9A, Serangoon North Ave 5, Singapore 554500.
Operating hours: (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-3pm) (Sun- PH Closed)