- Post date:
- 27/09/2018, 2:21
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic
- Entry/ Intermediate/ Senior
- Working Hours:
- Mon- Fri (9AM-6PM), Sat (9am-3pm)
- To provide technical expertise in motor vehicle servicing, troubleshooting and repairs to Company standards
- To work closely as a team with your Supervisor and Service Advisors, including explanation of technical terms, and feedback accordingly when handing each and every customers’ vehicles which is allocated to you.
- To ensure that the workstation you are allocated to for every servicing/repair job is cleaned and neat before and after each servicing/repair job
- To work on servicing jobs tasked to you by your supervisor individually, unless arranged otherwise
- To execute any other tasks as instructed by your superior and Management.
- NITEC in Automotive Technology or Technical Engineer Diploma in Automotive Engineering or related discipline
- Good learning attitude